Helicon Filter offers full set of the professional post processing tools to the digital photographer.
Intuitive interface, context help and full screen preview make it easy to learn.
- one click artifact removal (unique!)
- easy skin tone correction
- local geometrical distortions
- edge detection feature for all brushes
- full set of standard retouching brushes
Integrated file management:
- voice comments and video playback
- support for all popular file types including all RAWs
- fast folder browser
- lossless rotate, copy, delete, move operations
- template-based rename
Top quality image filters:
- selective noise reduction
- sharpening without halos
- haze compensation filter
- chromatic aberration filter
- distortion and vignetting correction
- all other professional filters
For advanced photographers:
- conversion of all RAW types
- creation of high dynamic range images
- multiprocessor support
- batch processing
- support of external plug-ins
- full EXIF and IPTC information
- user settings support
- 16 bit precision image processing
- support of color profiles
Helicon Filter is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-02-06. The program can be installed on Windows.
Helicon Filter (version 4.83) has a file size of 30.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 113 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.